The Magnolia Lounge was designed by renown modernist architect William Lescaze for the Magnolia Oil Company, now Mobil Oil, for the Texas Centennial Exposition of 1936.The building is a striking example of international style architecture. White stucco walls are combined with Magnolia Oil Company red doors and aluminum-painted columns to create this exposition building. Architexas provided the historic paint analysis for the interior and exterior of the building, and designed the interior renovation to serve the Friends of Fair Park ofﬁces and a video screening organization. The interior of the theater space was originally designed as a Neiman Marcus show-room, featuring yellow walls and banquets. Today, this ﬂexible and multi-functional meeting and auditorium space seats 60 persons for live theatre, ﬁlm, and video or music performances.