Cathedral Santuario de Guadalupe
Originally named the Sacred Heart Cathedral, Cathedral Santuario de Guadalupe was designed by the master architect Nicholas J. Clayton in 1902 and is located in the heart of Dallas’ Art District. Initially, Architexas prepared a Historic Structure Report for the Cathedral. Four phases of the master plan have been completed to date, including a new HVAC System, Interior worship area restoration and renovation, partial exterior façade restoration, and construction of a bell tower that was designed but not built with the original building. The bell tower extends 219 feet and includes 49 bell carillon.